Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shakin' it up!

Now that my mother has returned from snow-birding, she has begun rigorously preparing my nutrition and health regimen (aka: stuffing horse-pill sized vitamins down my gullet and banishing my recent fast food tendencies). Good bye, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Hasta luego big macs and quarter-pounders. Au revoir Friendly's double-thick chocolate milkshake. My efforts to squeeze you in throughout the day as much as possible have been thwarted. There is a new milkshake in town. And there's only room for one of us (said with the voice of Wyatt Erp).

Thanks to my mother, my NEW milkshake is no longer a rich, creamy, chocolately-delicious piece of heaven. It now contains equal parts dry, crusted scoops of whey protein, Metamucil, and wheat grass. It is blended with fortified non-fat powdered milk and topped with a raw egg. A. Raw. Egg. It's time to plug my nose and toss 'er down the hatch. This baby better freaking love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment