Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 Months Old and Fiesty!

At Austin's recent doc appt, he was 16.5lbs and 26 inches! Needless to say, he is now wearing 6 month clothing. He is growing so fast, I can hardly keep up. But being a mom has been really cool so far. Here are some of my favorites to date:
  • No matter how tired I am, I always wake up happy because the first thing I do is turn to Austin, who immediately flashes a huge smile! His excitement about starting a new day is contagious.
  • Austin's body sound combos: The Fough, pronounced "Foff" (Fart-Cough), The Snart (Sneeze-Fart), and The Shart (self-explanatory).
  • When Austin grips my hair like it's the reins of a horse and he's a jockey in the Kentucky Derby (even though it hurts and I will soon be completely bald).
  • His passion for food. Whether I'm nursing or bottle feeding, when the milk hits his lips, his eyes immediately roll to the back of his head like a drug addict that just shot up.

No comments:

Post a Comment