Tuesday, May 11, 2010

20 Week Update - Halfway there!


It's a boy, and he is now the size of a cantaloupe! :) Very exciting, except for the fact that it was the one sex that I did not have a name for. I could really use some suggestions, but know that I prefer classic (but not overused) baby names - none of those weird, nouveau names like Sebastian, Brayden, or Mason.

I'm feeling pretty good, but my appetite is increasing, and I am now well over 12 lbs heavier than I was last Christmas. Yikes! The baby bump is not very noticeable because of the frumpy clothes I now wear, but if you are unlucky enough to catch me in a camisole, it's a pretty good size lump although it seems higher up than it should be (I must be carrying high?). I have occasional leg cramps, but it gives me a good excuse to sit on my ass and do nothing - which I have gotten REALLY good at doing.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Ethan and i would name my own baby boy that but it doesn't sound good with our last name. Ethan Pessin.

    Others i like that fit your description (in addition to Benjamin)(and yes i know you're going to hate some):
    Adam
    Colby
    Devon
    Ethan
    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, Colby!? That's not a name, it's a cheese! I don't mind Ethan or Keith or Adam, but I loathe the name Devon - it's sounds devilish, and the kid's already gonna be a handful. Thanks for your help, though. Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete